06/22/2007: "Vacation delay"
We are scheduled to start our vacation today, as soon as Cori gets off work. It isnít going to be that easy. Since we are planning on going offshore the weather is of the utmost concern. We are delaying our start until Saturday to let some of the weather pass by. We believe the boat is ready we just need to put a few more things away to avoid them flying around if it gets rough.